Headache Relief in Staten Island

Headache Relief in Staten Island

Chronic and Migraine Headaches

Headaches have many causes.  These can be things such as food, stress, noise, light, insomnia, blood sugar and more.  About 5% of headaches are signals caused by major physical problems. The remaining 95% are primary headaches, such as tension, migraine, or cluster headaches. These types of headaches are not caused by disease and the headache itself is the primary concern.

The majority of these headaches are associated with muscle tension in the neck.  With our increasingly sedentary lifestyle, joint irritation and muscle tension in the neck, upper back and scalp are becoming all the more common increasing the number of people suffering from chronic headaches.

Treating Chronic Headaches with Chiropractic

Dr. Salvatore Germino will do one or more of the following in order to alleviate your chronic headaches:

  • Spinal adjustments to alleviate the stress on your system
  • Provide nutritional advice and dietary restrictions
  • Reccomend or provide supplementation
  • Provide posture exercises and relaxation techniques
  • Help you to manage stress
***

Schedule Your Appointment For Headache Relief

Call (718) 442-6690 or Click the Button Below to Request an Appointment Online:
Menu
Call Now Button